CREATE an ENVIRONMENTALLY CONSCIOUS HOME
Booklet 21 pp.
According to the World Health Organisation almost one quarter of disease world wide is closely linked to environmental pollution. Our increasingly toxic environment is believed to be behind responsible for the unprecedented increase in allergies and autoimmune diseases like Crohn’s disease, Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, cancer, and more over the last 30-40 years.
You and your family constantly interact at the cellular level with your environment, and no matter what else you do, by far the most influential factor in your family’s health is the environment you live in.
Naturopath and former environmental engineer Bojan Schianetz sees the negative effects of unhealthy environments every day in his patients. He’s passionate about showing them and others how easy it is to create a safer, more healthy environment.
The practical information in this booklet will help you and your family live in greater harmony with nature, and, at the same time help make the world safer for all of us you really can make a difference!
This booklet can help you to:
- Recognise where pollution and toxins may be hiding in your home
- Reduce your family’s exposure to harmful substances by making small but important choices
- Live in closer harmony with nature
- Improve the ecological health of your home environment
- Teach your children by example how they can contribute to the health and wellbeing of the environment.
This little booklet clearly states that the health of your environment is central to your family’s health and that your choices play a vital role in protecting their health. A surprising number of the simple strategies may be entirely new to you. All are easily incorporated into your lifestyle, with benefits for you and your wider community.
In this book you will discover how to:
- Live in greater harmony with nature
- Avoid or reduce harmful environmental pollution in and around your home
- Help protect your family from toxins
- Save water, energy and resources
- Help protect local wildlife and native plants
- Save money with wiser choices
- Make a difference in the health and wellbeing of your family, community and region.
“Every family should read this and discuss the information with their children. For those of us who understand the importance of living with, rather than against, our natural environment, this little booklet is a wonderful and timely reminder to think about our daily actions and decisions. My grandchildren have learned a lot about balanced living just from reading this booklet. Thanks heaps!”
Tosca Zraikat, Pranic Healer, Writer, Educator