These simple steps will help to rev up your thyroid and adrenal glands, giving you loads more energy and improved immune resistance.
1. Eat well. Eat more raw vegetables, nuts, fish and tofu, and avoid processed or junk foods. If your thyroid is underactive, avoid broccoli, cabbage, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, kale, spinach, turnips, soy beans, and mustard greens as they depress thyroid activity .
2. Eat small frequent meals. Eat smaller meals with healthy snacks in between, such as a handful of nuts and raisins, fresh fruit with yogurt, a smoothie, hummus on rice crackers.
3. Rest. Get enough rest, and sleep 8 to 9 hours a night.
4. Get more essential fatty acids. They’re anti-inflammatory and necessary for the production of hormones. Oily fish, flaxseed or fish oil are very beneficial.
5. Practice meditation, Tai Chi or Qi Gong. You’ll feel energized, more balanced, and much less stressed.
6. Correct nutrient deficiencies with supplements. Your practitioner can help you determine what supplements you might need to improve your thyroid and adrenal function.
7. Exercise every day. Include both stretching exercises and brisk 30-40 minute walk to improve circulation, help flush out toxins and increase your metabolism for loads more energy.
But to get the greatest benefit from these simple steps and start feeling on top of the world, you must clear your system of accumulated waste, food deposits and toxins. If your body systems, tissues and cells are clogged up, anything else you do is like pouring water into a cess pool.
CHI Detox Salts and Remedies help to clear your system fast. They’re completely safe, and precisely energized to support and aid your body’s natural detox processes. Start with CHI Organ Detox Drops to reduce the toxic load on your organs and glands plus the Food Detox Salts, and be amazed at how much more energy you gain!